By lowering financial obstacles, stipends enable access to school and support your career goals. Australian National University is providing the International Pathway Scholarships to help with the cost of your education. The funding program is open to international students.
The award’s goal is to draw and support exceptional postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law during the 2022–2023 academic year. To study in Australia, students will earn a yearly scholarship of $20,000.
Australian National University was founded in 1946 and is regarded as one of the top research universities in the world. It is also one of the most selective institutions of higher learning. It provides substantial research programs as well as undergraduate and graduate programs.
SEE ALSO: University of New South Wales Scholarships
Why enroll in a course at Australian National University? At ANU, students will learn from distinguished professors who will assist them in accomplishing their long-term objectives. It provides a variety of flexible study alternatives and a large range of housing options for students to meet the demands of aspirants.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: ANU College of Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $20,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
- Has an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
- Must have graduated from a law program from one of the following Universities: the University of Indonesia, University of Malaya, Thammasat Thailand, or National Law School of India Bangalore.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for an education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit. In the event where the highest academic records cannot be separated, applicants will be asked to submit a short written statement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer letter, the scholarship will be worth $ 20,000 and will be paid in installments after the start of the first semester of the postgraduate program.